Monday, June 22, 2015

June 22, 2015 Portoviejo


well, this week has gone by super fast. but it has been a really good week! first off, me and my comp were able to put a new babtismal date this week! and also we had a babtism this past saturday. and have 7 more people with babtismal dates! so thats pretty exciting! also, really coo, part of this week is when my comp and high went to help the sisters withsome lessons, and had some really spiritual lessons with some of there investigators there. so that was awesome. also i already love the people here! i feel like the people here in manabi are more open and loving then they were in my other areas, and they are all so nice! and the cook super good! im probably going to be gaining weight... but me and my comp are doing super pretty hard core work outs to try and not get fat here. so we´ll see how that goes. well i feel like this week was super busy and yet i dont know what to say. things are going good as a zone leader. just a little bit more stressfull. well i love you all and hope you all have a great week!

love,
Élder Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment